Pink + Polka Dots






Sweater - J.Crew
Skirt - H&M (Similar here and here)
Clutch - Urban Expressions (similar)
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace + Bracelet - J.Crew
Shoes - Jessica Simpson (similar)

If you are thinking about getting pregnant anytime soon, I highly recommend buying cotton skirts with some stretch built-in.  I am wearing a size 2 "normal" skirt here...but because of the fabric I'm able to continue wearing it even now as I creep toward the middle of month 6!  

Definitely a relief since this is my morning routine as of late:
- Walk into closet
- Try on favorite blouse
- Unable to button favorite blouse
- Sigh
- Try on favorite fall skirt from last year
- Unable to button favorite fall skirt
- Big Sigh

10 minutes pass...

Realize I'm late to work and I'm still in my underwear standing in my closet.

So thank you cotton stretchy skirt for being so accommodating!

XO - Marion

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment