It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

104
102051
101
115
049
106
^because I don't like to take myself too seriously:)
Everytime I wear this tee shirt, I get a bunch of stares/smiles, I mean who didn't love Mister Rogers? Lately I have been into wearing either earthy tones, or straight up black and red. I really just dress on my mood and I love to switch things up and try something new! I think that goes along with my personality because I'm very open-minded to different cultures, lifestyles, and people. Anyways, now I'm going to watch From Russia with Love with my Dad for the billionith time, because we ALWAYS watch James Bond movies together, so naturally we are going to see Skyfall together when it comes out! I've always dreamt about being a Bond Girl/Spy..ahhh maybe in my next life.
 
xoxo Hope
 
Mister Rogers shirt-Urban Outfitters  suspenders-thrifted  bowler hat-Forever21 boots-UrbanOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment