Edward Scissorhands

106
032
081
091
Hey guys! I hit the jackpot on ebay when I found this Edward Scissorhands tee:) Ebay is seriously where it's at. I styled my outfit around the tee with some wax/faux leather whatever-you-wanna-call-it jeans, my knee high lace up boots and some messy hair. I wore this ring with it, but sadly at the end of the day it broke in pieces. I have this habit of playing with my rings/jewelry when I'm nervous, concentrating, bored, etc. Does anyone else do that? It was so perfect. Rest in fashion peace my evil amour ring. For some good news, I found out today that I won Seventeen Magazine's Keds Contest! I submitted this photo in September. It is so awesome how there are all these opputunities out there. I'm very flattered and grateful!
 
xoxo Hope
 
tee-Ebay  jeans-TJMAXX boots-UrbanOG  bag-Pac Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment