They Call Me Mellow Yellow

I've passed the half way point of my week off work today and spent it lunching with my pal Charlotte and lazing about the house (and trying to tidy...)

I resurrected some old classics when I got dressed today. My eBay cat t-shirt (similar here) and my ye olde faux fur coat from H&M! Worn with my acid wash New Look jeans and new Sarenza* shoesies. 




These suede t-bar shoes from Mellow Yellow at Sarenza* really remind me of the kind of shoes I used to wear when I was little, with the cute heart-shaped cut outs! The gummy heels mean they are super comfy - always a plus in my book. I've worn them loads in the short time I've had them! 

Now I just need to find some grown up versions of the shoes with the key that changed the image on the sole for my nostalgia-footwear-fest to be complete! Anyone else remember those?! 

Hair update (because you're clearly on the edge of your seat): I gave my fringe a trim today to make the sides look longer. It's starting to look ever so slightly more like a short bob rather than an outgrown crop now! Hoping to grow it just a few inches more and then I think I'll be happy with it. 

The growing-out period hasn't been nearly as awkward as I was expecting! If I'd have known it'd be this easy, I'd have done it yonks ago! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment