Call me Indiana

Hey fashionable friends, I kept it casual this Saturday in my go-to blouse, edgy skinnies, and my trusty combat boots! I find myself wearing these boots non-stop. Any sort of boot is a staple for this fall. From lace dresses to any sort of jean, boots can really tough up a look which I really like. Being too polish isn't my thing! Update on college life: It is tough, but fun! It seems like the days go by so so fast. I dismiss my alarm at 8 AM and the next time I look at it, it is already 8 PM. Studying more has been hard, since I was so used to highschool being a breeze and not having to study as much for things, well that definitely changed in college. I also have been busy with club meetings and I'm a PR officer for our university's blogger group! I'm happy that I'm involving myself in things because I usually just go with the flow of everyday classes. I hope you are all having a great weekend.

xoxo Hope

hat- c/o Front Row Shop  top-Forever21(old)  jeans-TJMAXX  combats-UrbanOG  belt-Mom's

0 comments:

Post a Comment