Campus Kid


Hey fashionable friends,
I wore this outfit on Monday. Just a simple, easy outfit to trek around the college campus in. I picked up this blouse at a random thrift store this past weekend. I was so surprised about the amount of stuff I found because I wasn't familiar with that particular thrift store and didn't expect it to have hidden treasures. I was wrong! After I got these pictures taken from my other friend Ashley we went to the local movie tavern and saw the new remake of Carrie. Overall it was good! I really thought Julianne Moore did a good job playing the mother because the whole time I was completely irritated with her haha. Anyways, college is still going good. I should probably go study for some upcoming exams now!

xoxo Hope

top-Thrifted  vest-??  beanie and booties-Forever21 backpack-Sway Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment