Grace

 Hey fashionable friends! I wore this outfit yesterday and I've been taking advantage of the cooler days and busting out my well-missed beanies. Oh and since I'm wearing this black beanie I might as well tell you guys who I'm being for Halloween this year! My childhood favorite and still my favorite, Gwen Stefani. Yup, yours truly is going to be a hollaback girl :) I've always wanted to dress up like her and now I'm pursuing it! Back to the outfit now. I was really drawn to this jacket online. I think its good to have multiple statement jackets because honestly you can pair them with just about anything and they will stand out. I decided to play up the print and add stripes with my go-to black pieces. A part of me really wishes that the jacket said "Hope" instead of Grace because...haha I feel like it would be ironically customized! 

xoxo Hope

jacket- c/o OASAP  shoes-Converse  dress and striped crop top- Forever21  beanie-Plato's Closet  sunnies-GoJane

0 comments:

Post a Comment