Can You Wear Leather to Work?







What do you think - is leather appropriate to wear to the office?  

I've seen it done right...and then I've seen it done not so right.  Not all of us can (or should) wear a leather pencil skirt behind the desk.  But there are several ways that we all can embrace the BIG leather trend this fall in our work wardrobe...

3 Easy Ways to Wear the Leather Trend at Work:

1) Embrace leather details - I saw this MAJOR designer top at the T.J. Maxx in Santa Monica and just fell in love with the perforated leather sleeves.  Embracing leather details like this is an easy way to wear the trend at the office.  Look for leather panels, sleeves, and trim.  

Oh, and I won't even go into the incredible deal I scored on this high-end piece at TJs...total score.
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment