Cards and Quarters

Hey fashionable friends! Today's outfit consists of my favorite denim jacket, my go-to jeans, my trusty bowler hat, and black flatforms. This outfit really makes me wish I was at a concert, specifically Local   Natives(my favorite). I also added my favorite pins to the jacket to give some personality to the look. When I saw the Archie Comics pin in the record store I flipped out. My entire childhood was spent reading those comics thanks to my Mom always buying me them. On a different note, I spent the day with Darren and we shot a bunch of merchandise for Ashlyn's etsy shop! We also got some pictures of my Halloween costume that you guys will see soon, unless you already saw on my instagram(@hopebidi)!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo Hope

denim jacket and top-Thrifted  pins-Ebay/Etsy/Mad World Records jeans and sunnies-GoJane  flatforms-Asos

0 comments:

Post a Comment