Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


 STYLE TIP:
Dressing up a simple t-shirt is one of the easiest ways to approach a casual yet pulled together style.
Under a blazer, accessorized with some jewelry or just paired with a hot pair of black leather pants...a t-shirt can be utterly transformed (yet still maintains that casual element!)

T-shirt - J.Crew
Necklace - J.Crew (similar HERE)
Jeans - Paige
Heels - Lauren Conrad for Kohls (on sale HERE)
The cheesy smile in every picture - All me

Moments of the Week

Deep Thoughts Moment
Next pregnancy, I'm canceling every wine club we belong to...

It's kinda like this:
- You happen to love cheese...a lot.
- You find out that you are now allergic to cheese.
- You go to your mailbox and find boxes of cheese there just for you.  All.the.time.

Sigh... :)

Annoyingly Giddy Moment
My friend Laurie sent me the cutest outfit for the baby...Does it make me weird that I just can't stop looking at it?  I mean...look at that lil' pocket?!  So darn cute...

"Huh...Let's Try This Again" Moment

I had just spent 20  minutes with a young student working on ways to reach out to her classmates to make friends.  She seems to insult others all the time...yet really does want to make at least one friend.  

We even made a map together thinking of all the ways she could say nice things:
Literally 15 minutes after I drop her off back in class, her teacher asked the class to come up with an organizing project and then share it with the class.  

Well...here is a re-enactment of what she decided she would like to present to her classroom full of potential friends:

Sigh.

It looks like I have more work to do!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!
XO - Marion

PS - Do you know what you're going to wear for next Wednesday's "Trend of the Month" Link-up?!  
The theme for September is...






0 comments:

Post a Comment