What to Wear on Casual Friday + Moments of the Week




Blazer - H&M
Dress - H&M
Necklace - Nordstrom
Bag - Vera Bradley
Boots - Frye

Moments of the Week:

Awkward Moment
(seems like I have a lot of these!)

I am standing in the elevator with Palmer and Bogey as we are headed out for another squirrel hunt walk.  The elevator stops and 2 gentlemen walk on.  Palmer immediately jumps all over one of the men and is acting very excited.
Me: "I'm so sorry!  He is just a lover."
Man: (As he points to my baby bump) 
"Apparently so his his mother."
Me:  "Oh...um..."
Elevator dings and I walk away as fast as possible.


"Well That Just Happened" Moment

I'm in the school cafeteria with 250 elementary kids performing my lunch duty when over walks one of my favorite little 1st grade boys.
Little boy: "Hi Ms. G!  You still have it!" 
Me: "Yep...I still have the baby in me."
Little boy: "Do you think it'll look like me?"
Me: "I can only hope he is as handsome as you!"
Little boy: Laughs and then falls forward...bumping his head into my belly.  "Oh Mrs. G!  I just head butted your baby!"
Me: "Haha...I suppose you did!"
Little boy: "Can I see him?"  He then proceeds to lift my shirt up all.the.way.

And that is the story of how I flashed 250 students last Wednesday.

Thanks so much for reading! 
XO - Marion

PS - Check back soon for a very exciting giveaway announcement (valued at nearly $400!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment