Free Friday


I've had a lovely day off today! The weather has been lovely here so Alex and I headed to our secret garden in town and read books and mags respectively whilst eating Maoam Pinballs - yum!


I kinda misjudged the weather so WAS wearing this, before deciding it was too hot for my legs to me cooped up in jeans so I switched to a skirt! 

(Jacket - Topshop, Tee and Necklace - H&M, Jeans - New Look,  Hairband - Dorothy Perkins, Boots - c/o Bertie, Lippie - All About Me by Topshop)


My new dream boots were a gift from Bertie. Theresa and I have been thrilling over their boots selection at work so I am chuffed to have a pair of my own. They ooze quality unlike most of my cheap and cheerful footwear choices, and I love the zip on the inside - nothing more annoying than constantly having to loosen laces on lace-up boots to get them on! #firstworldproblems... So yeah, meet my new go-to shoes!

I'm now off to wash up and mentally practice each step of the customising demonstration I'm doing at Bluewater all weekend for Company... Most of the ideas are engrained in my mind but I'm panicking I'll forget one crucial step and then choke in front of a bunch of people trying to follow along at the demo... Eek! 

Wish me confidence, peeps... Can't be any worse than crafting to the nation on SuperScrimpers right?!

Hope you've all got lovely weekend plans? 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment