Trend of the Month Link-Up: Animal Print


 STYLE TIP:
When wearing animal prints at work, keep your styling conservative and clean.  
You'll want to balance the edginess inherent in the animal print with a 
simple + feminine silhouette.


He was seriously kicking up a storm during this shoot! :)

 NOTE: I added these spike earrings and bracelet for dinner with the husband.  
I wouldn't wear them with this blouse to work (as a school psychologist I 
surely don't want the kids to think I'm too cool...it's easier for them to open up to me when they think I'm a cheesy dork!)

Skirt - Bobeau via Nordstrom (similar HERE)
Belt - Nordstrom
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors
Heels - Enzo Angiolini
Bracelet - ASOS
Earrings - ASOS

I can't wait to see all the creative ways you ladies styled the animal print trend!  

RULES:
1. Link to your specific blog post...not your blog's main page.
**Must be a NEW blog post specific to this challenge...old posts will be deleted.**
2. Link back to Marionberry Style.  

Be sure to visit other cool bloggers who linked-up their styles! 

Also linking up with The Pleated Poppy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment