Swarovski Elements: An Unexpected New Jewelry Love



What do Rihanna, J.Lo, Jason Wu, and Beyonce all have in common?
Well..besides the size of their bank accounts.


Answer:  They all are huge fans of Swarovski.

When I write about brands, I am careful to choose only ones whom I personally own and love.  Today's post is a surprise simply because I am a new admirer!

You see...if you were to ask me for my opinion about Swarovski designs a few months ago, I immediately would have conjured up images of sparkly trinkets.  Not my style.  However, with the recent launch of their free iPad Magazine, I have rediscovered the Swarovski Elements brand and...well...fell in love.  



The app includes features on world-renowned designers (Jason Wu and Nicholas Kirkwood to name a few) who are currently collaborating with the brand on projects as well as images of celebrities wearing their styles.

Here are a few picks from the current collection that I am LOVING:


From Top Left:   1  /  2  /  3  /  4




So do you own any Swarovski jewelry?  What do you think of their latest pieces?

XO - Marion

Image credit: Swarovski

NOTE: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  Opinions and picks are solely those of Marionberry Style.


0 comments:

Post a Comment