Fur Sure

I bought a fur collar for £12.99 in H&M yesterday and it *might* have changed my life. Just look how much cooler it makes my oversized blazer jacket look:

Before:

Androgynous...

After:

OMG, glam-over!!!
I'm thrilled with it! My jacket was a charity shop number. I bought it in Bexhill on the day I found out I got my job at Company but have never worn it because I've felt like it's a bit too broad for me. But my new fur makes ALL the difference :) I'm wearing a bobbly old jersey H&M top and my awesome corduroy leggings from Uniqlo (which were only £14.99) - can't link as they're sold out, but worth a look if you're near a Uniqlo! My studded beauties are Jeffrey Campbell c/o Sarenza 


My 'love' necklace is from Claire's and the origami swan is H&M.

My hair's getting to the floppy mop stage of growing it out. Think I'm going to get a fringe trim at the weekend so I look more Amelie-esque. All I want is a bob. I just think everything I want to wear would make more sense if I had longer hair. It's surprising the things that don't suit you when you have short hair. Even down to earrings (I just look bizarre in them!)

Have had a lovely night catching up with my Topshop pals over a Wetherspoons roast (don't judge me!) Now gotta tidy the house so Alex doesn't detect the bombsite I have created in his absence. Think floordrobe! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment