Peter Pan & Polka Dots

At the weekend I was at the Prima Home Made Show, where I was holding some DIY crafty classes! I was sooo nervous beforehand but once people started sitting at my tables and joining in my customisation classes, I was in my element. It was like SuperScrimpers brought to life! In fact, I did get recognised by quite a few of the crafty punters..!

Here's the outfit I wore on Saturday:



(Dress - Dorothy Perkins, Hair band - c/o Crown & Glory, Boots - charity shop)


A close up of the lovely hair band Crown & Glory kindly sent me! I'm really into hair accessories at the moment while I try and grow my hair into a bob. Turns out a few flowers disguise the awkward stage very nicely! 

The dress is another new purchase. Only £32 in Dorothy Perkins!

Here are a few snaps from my little crafting pen! Company paper bunting:


Before one of the classes:


This adorably cool brother and sister who were 11 and 13 years old... They were pros when it came to studding! And bickering. It was too cute!


I'm just gearing up for LFW madness now. Our beauty director is away so I'm having to take her place backstage at all of the shows interviewing make up artists and photographing models... #FML #IQuit etc... Joking, totally excited beyond belief! 

Any of you guys heading to LFW? Hoping to see some familiar faces! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment