Casual Friday + Moments of the Week



Plaid Top - Nordstrom
Jeans (Maternity) - Hudson
Bag - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - J.Crew and Nordstrom
Shoes - Kelly & Katie
Necklace - t + J designs

Moments of the Week


"5 Minutes of Observations" Moment

Minute 1:
A teacher walks into my office, glances down at my shoes (it should be noted that she was wearing an Ed Hardy t-shirt. At work. In public.)
Teacher: "Huh...those are interesting shoes." 
Me: "Oh...I think they are kind of fun.  Not sure if that was a compliment or not?! Haha!"
Teacher: "Well...you can take it however you want to."
Me: (feeling a little awkward now) "Oh, okay..."
Teacher: "They're just not my style...no big deal."
Me: (feeling totally awkward now) "Oh, okay..."
 
Minute 3:
I'm walking toward a classroom when a 5th grade student stops me.
Super Sweet Student: "Ms. G...I know you said that you have a baby in you...but I don't believe it.  You are so thin!"
Me: "I think you are wonderful..."
 
Minute 5:
I walk into the school office.  A parent is standing against the wall, sees me and immediately asks, "Wow...you look like you are carrying a load there.  When are you due?"
 
And yes...he called my tummy a "load."  :)
 
Whoops Moment
I'm in my office with a 4th grade student and we are having a rather deep conversation.  He suddenly stops talking and I see him staring at the shelf behind my desk.  I turn to see what he is looking at and all I see are a few library books I'm reading.
Student: "Ms. G...are you reading a book called "The Ass?"
Me: "What?!"
 
Then I see it...

 
 
I'm excited to share with you some rather big news!  Coming soon :)
In the meantime, have a wonderful day!
XO - Marion
 
Be sure to enter your name for the $50 Gift Card Giveaway to Amour Boutique!
Click HERE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment