Keeping On Without You

HEY! Happy weekend!

Well, it's not THAT happy a weekend for me seeing as my fiancé (or as I like to spell it, Feyoncé) is away, rendering me an emo loser. I feel like I'm missing a limb when he's not about! I go all weird and listless and talk to myself a bit. And spend longer than acceptable in my PJ's, like right now. How pathetic am I?!

Anyway, have got lots to keep me busy this weekend, though, such as seeing friends, charity shopping and getting lost in the world of eBay (a payday spree is on the cards!)

So this is what I wore to work the other day (excuse the windswept barnet)! Yes, I actually managed to take an outfit photo! This was taken on my HTC One S phone (disclosure - got it free at its launch but am under no obligation to feature!) and I can't believe how good the quality is! In fact, I used my phone to grab a few snaps for Twitter at LFW and they actually came out way better than my Canon, which can't seem to handle movement/bright lights!


I'm wearing my charity shop fur coat (from back in the days when Canterbury's charity shops weren't WHACK), a blouse from Dotty P's, my trusty jeans from New Look, Pug necklace c/o Cheap Frills and my new boots c/o Sarenza. They're by Jeffrey Campbell and are pretty much the coolest things ever. Dedicated post coming up on these bad boys and their incredible packaging SOON. 



I'm also wearing my brand new glasses from Specsavers I got with a press voucher (disclosing, not boasting)! They're by Spijkers & Spijkers (Model no. Spijkers 10) but don't seem to be available on the website yet. I picked them up in the Tottenham Court Rd branch, so if you want some, you might be able to get your store to order some from there. I feel like my face is complete now I own these! Also, it turned out my current prescription was all wonky so I have a new one and can now see everything SO much clearer. They're £125 but designer frames are BOGOF so they do work out cheaper! 

Am off to get ready for a day of charity shopping in Whitstable with my buddy Charlotte! Then I'll probs blog again tonight because I have an amazing magazine to show you guys. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment