My Picks for Men's Fashion Necessities

Men's Fashion
 So this is a bit different of a post. As you may or may not know I've always liked men's fashion and I do get inspired by it time to time! Here are some picks of mine for necessities I think a guy around my age should have!
1. A button-up, I think is definitely a NEED. Whether its chambray, plaid, white, or a vintage/funky print you can dress it up with a bow tie or down with a hoodie.
2. There is nothing wrong with a bow tie! I love bow ties in different prints and colors, they look so good with a button up like I said above. Skinny ties are nice as well, espically with leather jackets.
3. Backpacks are important too! My favorite brand of backpacks for guys are Herschel.
4. Got to look fresh and keep those eyes protected with some bad ass shades. Flat tops and wayfarers are my personal favorite for guys.
5. A pair of dark denim is always a plus. I can't say that I like super skinny jeans on guys, but I also hate baggy jeans! In between those two I think is just right!
6. A good tailored blazer will be with your for a long time! I like seeing blazers with graphic tee shirts. It's the perfect balance of casual, yet put together.
7. Graphic tees man. Whether it's a band tee or a quirky tee shirt like ones at Urban Outfitters( When shopping for myself, I always find the guy's graphic tees soo much better than the girl's haha.) you really get to show your individuality and look rad. Also if you love Batman as much as I do and have this shirt shown above...kudos.
8. White v-neck or any color/printed v-neck in for that matter. You can really pair a v-neck with pretty much anything! My favorite way that guys wear them if with a leather jacket, black beanie, jeans, and some kicks.
9. SHOES,SHOES,SHOES. I'll admit the first thing I look at when I see a guy is their shoes, it's like my brain has trained my eyes to just look straight down. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for shoes, but anyways a nice pair of kicks really enhances an outfit. Whether it's Nikes, Supras, Vans, etc. a good shoe is ultimately the foundation of an outfit. 
10. Gold watch= perfection. I really just like gold watches in general.
11. Hats! I also feel that hats can enhance an outfit. I like beanies, 5-panels, and snapbacks. For fedoras errrm it depends, if it's like one that Ian Eastwood wears...then YES.
12. Like I said above, leather jackets and letterman's! The one I chose is a mixture of both so you can't go wrong. To add to this list of outerwear I also love pea coats, miltary jackets, and bomber jackets.

Links to products seen here

xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment