9 1/2 Months Pregnant




Top - H&M
Skirt - Nordstrom
Cashmere Cardigan - Nordstrom
Necklace - JewelMint
Boots - Steve Madden
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet - ASOS (similar HERE for $12!)

If I saw the title of this post last year, my first thought would be, "This girl needs a math lesson.  Pregnancy is only 9 months!"

Well my friends...this is a myth!  It's actually a 10-month journey.  

And maybe I'm the only woman who was in the dark on this fact (it wouldn't be the first time I was last to the knowledge table) but I found this utterly shocking when my doctor explained it to me.  I fought the urge to write Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore and tell them that they were misled and their movie really needs to be re-titled.   

Now don't get me wrong!  I wouldn't trade it for anything and I feel so blessed in every way.  But the truth needs to be acknowledged.  :)

xo - Marion

Excited to see what styles you have come up with for January's Trend of the Month Link-up on Wednesday!!  Details HERE.  
January's theme is...

Linking up with Monday Mingle today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment