DIY: Gold Wavy Bracelet


While walking through Nordstrom, I came across these beautiful + fun bracelets by Seasonal Whispers.  I instantly saw them fitting perfectly into any stacked bracelet look!  But for what it was, I didn't love the price tag at $54. 

Hence a DIY project was born!


The inspiration bracelet comes in black, silver and gold.  
I chose to make the gold version to fit-in with most of my arm jewelry.


Yep.  Just two items needed for this DIY!
The wire is found at any craft store for less than $3.


I bent the wire simply by pushing it back and forth in a zig-zag motion.  The perfect no-brainer activity while watching Bachelor Sean learn some kissing tips from Ari.  


After sizing the wire, simply twist the ends together and secure.


The great thing about this DIY is that you can make the bracelet as tightly wound or as "fluffy" as you like.  I personally preferred a little open space...

And yes...you can see that I also made a gold wire ring.  
I just couldn't help myself!

xo - Marion
________________________

I wanted to write a brief note to tell you all thank you so much for your thoughtful + kind comments to Monday's post.  I was blown away + inspired by each of you (I wish that I could hang out with you each in person so we could connect over a cup of coffee or something!)  

Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment