How to Wear the Stripes Trend


Move over little polka dot!  
The bold stripe has been crowned the "Big Trend" for 2013.

Straight from the runway to your local Nordstrom, stripes are everywhere and I for one could not be happier!   When worn the right way, stripes are incredibly flattering and fun.

In my opinion, there is really no wrong way to wear stripes (although I have been wearing a lot of them lately and have had a surprising number of strangers approach me to say that pregnant women should NOT embrace stripes quite so enthusiastically.  I just smile + say thank you + and walk away even more determined to dress this bump in bold stripes!)

Here are a few of my favorite ways bloggers have been rocking this print:


With so many stripes available in stores, you can be picky in what you choose to purchase.  
Here are a few of my absolute favorite items available right now:





So are you a fan of stripes?  

xo - Marion

Be sure to pull your striped look together for next week's Trend of the Month Link-up!  Click HERE for details.

Bloggers listed above: Running on Happiness, Wendy's Lookbook, The Daybook

0 comments:

Post a Comment