Please Welcome to this World...


Name:  Cooper

Weight: 7 lbs, 11oz.

Length: 21.5 inches

Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, crying.  
(He knows this is a short list and he wants me to tell you that he has plans to expand his hobbies...but at 1-day old this is all he's got).

The Short Story:
I awoke on Sunday morning (Cooper's actual due date!) around 2am with somewhat painful contractions.  I decided to shower and do some housecleaning because...well...it just seemed like the responsible thing to do at 2am.  I woke the husband up around 5am and he leaped into action with a huge smile on his face.

We drove to the hospital and we were admitted a short while later.  Then we spent the day walking the halls and riding waves of contractions (I say "we" because my husband was a great coach and I think it pained him so much to just watch me!)

And at 1:01am...Cooper entered this world!  
We just fell apart crying.  
He was finally here.  

___________________________


Thank you to all of you for your sweet words of support over these past few weeks!  I am taking the next couple weeks to learn how to be a mommy...but I have some amazing posts lined up which I really hope you enjoy.

xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment