Baroque




**CLICK GEAR BUTTON AND PLAY IN 720 HD!**
I've been a bit video crazy lately. I didn't have any music with me on this shoot so I improvised and did a couple moves, later matching a song to them! This outfit was from a few days ago. These baroque pants are one of my favorites. You can either dress them up with a white button up, gold chocker necklace, and some awesome heels. I decided to dress them down with my white kicks, adidas shirt, gold(now turning not so gold) chain, gold doorknockers, and my dad's old Members Only jacket. I was looking through one of our coat closets and came when I first came across the jacket and started flipping out! I love 80's gear. What decade of clothing do you guys like to wear?
xoxo Hope

jacket-Members Only  shirt-Adidas  pants-GoJane  kicks-Supra  gold chain-vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment