Blogger to Business: Victoria with Vmac & Cheese


If you have never visited Victoria's blog vmac+cheese, you are missing out on one of the best bloggers out there (in my humble opinion).  I adore her authentic sense of humor, writing style, and fantastic features + ideas.

Vivaleur is a different type of creative services company.  Looking to take your blog or brand to the next level?  Victoria is your gal.  From Blogging 101 assistance to a complete re-branding project, she works daily with clients to review and teach them about editorial calendars, how to navigate social media, how to gain readers and how to best monetize their blog.  Essentially, Vivaleur helps you find your brand's groove...

I've personally worked with Victoria on learning a few Photoshop basics (can't recommend her enough!) and I've followed her on her journey... finding her success + general approach so inspiring.  I hope you will too!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment