Let's Go Thrifting: Me and Darren Video

^CLICK GEAR BUTTON AND PLAY IN 720P HD! ENJOY!
Hey fashionable friends,
I really appreciate your support on my previous post! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and I'm excited for what 2013 has to offer. The first time I stepped into a thrift store I was 7 years old. I always ran errands with my mom and we ALWAYS went into thrift stores. I was stand-offish at first..I mean anyone at that age might have. Right about when I hit my tween years I discovered that I actually enjoy thrifting. I'm a girl on a budget so I'm always in thrift stores to find cool pieces! On Sunday Darren and I went to our favorite thrift store called Thrift Town. The prices are ridiculously awesome and there is such an amazing selection of clothing/accessories/electronics/knick-knacks..etc. We also made a video to one of our favorite songs. If you haven't seen the video yet then click here! When I first heard the song haha it definitely spoke to me. Like the song there is some humor so me and Darren tried to incorporate it into the video. Holla if you're a fellow thrifter! What's the coolest thing you have found while thrift shopping?
xoxo Hope

Me: dress and hat-Forever21  vest, sunnies,bag-thrifted  shoes-UrbanOG
Darren: headband-American Apparel  bow tie-Express  button-up-Gap  knit and trench-thrifted 
leather pants-Lip Service  shoes- Doc Martens

0 comments:

Post a Comment