A Note of Thanksgiving

Even doggies are grateful for things. 
Today, Bogey is obviously very thankful for his friend horse. :-)  


On this Thanksgiving Day, I awoke with so many thoughts of things and people for which I am thankful.  I am blessed in many ways...


So just a few of my thoughts this morning before I take my place in the kitchen :-)
Today, I am thankful for:
-  my health and the health of those I love
- my best friend / life partner / husband
- this beautiful and free country which I am proud to call home
- all the men and women of our country's military and who risk their life every day on behalf of this country... even on Thanksgiving
- the fact that I have hope in my life right now 


I also wanted to send a note of appreciation to all of you!  Even though this blog is only a couple months old, I have met so many incredible women and learned so much from all of you.  I am grateful to have found you all.


From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for counting me among the many blogs you visit.


Happy Thanksgiving,
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment