Did I make the right choice?

Happy Day After Thanksgiving Everyone!


So do you ever have to choose between two items and then spend the next couple days wondering if you made the right choice?  I am kinda in that space right now.  And I feel a little lame admitting it because these are not high-ticket price items, however I didn't want to buy both so I had to make a choice.  


So here are the two options:


 Express Lurex Plaid Ruffle Shirt
On Sale for $29.94 right now
Purchase HERE

Express Plaid Ruffle Shirt
On Sale for $29.94 right now
Purchase HERE

Which would YOU choose??


Both my husband and the shopping assistant at Express talked me into the red and pink shirt.  I think I was sold when me husband told me that I needed to add more color to my closet.  Ugh.  He's right.  I am addicted to black and gray.  


That said, with my natural coloring, I keep thinking the dark blue and silver would have looked better.  


So here I am in all my red and pink glory:





   Watch - Michael Kors (purchase HERE)
Belt and Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - vintage
Purse - old purchase at Target
Jeans - Jolt (purchase HERE)
Shoes - DSW

So what do you think?  Did I make the right choice?  

XO - Marion


PS - If you haven't already, click HERE to enter my $30 gift card giveaway to Sephora!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment