Challenge of the Week: Wear Only Black and Brown

This week's challenge was going to be "mix black and brown."  Well, I was feeling a little saucy and decided to take it one step further and challenge myself to wear ONLY black and brown.  No other color allowed.  {gasp!}  


Haha.  Well, here is my take:






 Blouse - Forever 21 
Shorts - Trouve (similar here)
Belt - Forever 21 (buy it here)
Shoes - Via Spiga (several similar here)
Bag - BCBG
Earrings - Nordstrom
Ring - gift
Style tip: 
Different shades of black are still fairly uniform, so I incorporated a few varying shades of brown in order to add interest and depth to the outfit.  


So what do you think?!  


XO - Marion
PS - If you have any ideas for challenges, please let me know in the comments below!  Thank you to Jessica from Lieu de Jaune for suggesting this challenge!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment