OOTD: Happy Hour with the Husband

What is your happy hour uniform?  


Usually I will be coming straight from work, so I modify what I am already wearing (change-up eye make-up or change shoes).  In this case, I was lucky to be home so I could throw on whatever suited my fancy.  I was in the mood to be comfortable and somewhat simple...so here is what I pulled together:







I choose a uniform of dark colors with a little edge.  
Gold accessories always makes me feel a little more pulled together.  



 Style Tip: 
If I were to wear this outfit during the day, I would replace the heels 
with black velvet wedge boots.


A black faux fur coat helps keep me cozy in the cooler Denver air 
(puffy coats don't belong with heels...but maybe I'll get into that in another posting :-) )

black skinny jeans - Jolt (purchase here)
bootie heels - Via Spiga
shirt - Chloe K (purchase similar here)
coat - June
bracelets & Necklace- Forever 21
watch - Michael Kors (purchase here)
bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs



So what is your happy hour costume?


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!    
XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment