Latest Color Obsession: Gold and Navy

I suppose it seems like a rather boring color combination...but there is something so sophisticated and classic about gold and navy that I just adore.  Whether it is found in your living room or in your closet, gold and navy just speaks to me.  Here are a few inspirational pieces that I found:


 I could see this as a fun wall piece for a home office.

 Umm, so I couldn't help myself!  Here is another shot of Posh to get us through our day :-)
And I love her face in this photo.  It's as if she just found a mirror and is as impressed as the rest of us!

 
Classic.  Fun.  Perfect on every skin tone. 

 This TopShop blouse would look amazing with white skinny jeans.
Purchase here

So what is your current color combination obsession?  

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment