Beauty Tip Tuesday: A beauty product that costs $0.00

What would you think if I told you that I am going to recommend a product that works great and costs $0.00?  That's right, the price is zero dollars.  And that includes tax. :-)

Shape Magazine interviewed beauty experts and pulled together a list of their top beauty secrets.  Now I've seen these compilation lists before and most of the time, I find them to be sales-pitches-in-disguise or just not very helpful.  However, this list of beauty secrets was awesome and I just had to share one of my favorites.

So here is the item I am recommending:



So what are you to do with napkins??

Well, if your skin is on the shiny side, stop by your local Starbucks, grab a handful of those brown napkins, and shove them in your purse (keep a couple in your car's glove box for on-the-go blotting). They work better than most blotting papers and they're free.

Daneen Baird, founder and editor-in-chief of SpoiledPretty.com, also adds that you shouldn't feel guilty swiping a few extra napkins from the coffee giant as the price of your grande carmel non-fat two-pump mocha frappacino likely includes a few extra napkins. :-)

So what do you think - would you use recycled napkins for blotting?

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment