What I wore/bought today

I went to the doc's this morning because I have a majorly painful rib situation. Appaz I've coughed so much lately that I've pulled some muscles and now it's to breathe, lol, sneeze and cough :( The doctor did give me some painkillers but they haven't really helped. Oh well. Here's to not breathing or lol-ing for the foreseeable future! 

It was my day off today so we went for a mooch around town. This is an outtake from the outfit shoot in the garden, which ended up being the best shot because my boyfriend seems to get a sick thrill out of taking photos when and only when I'm blinking/moving/arranging fringe.  

I wore my moustache cross stitch badge sent to me by Magasin as Movember is finally here! 

Hat - Topshop, Jacket - H&M, Dress - Primark, Jeggings - H&M, Bag - a gift from Ella Masters :) 

The eagle eyed among you may notice I'm wearing odd shoes (one of these, one of these). I had slipped on one of my brogues to scrape some post-pompom wool snippets off the carpet as they have good grip (couldn't be bothered to get the hoover out). Somehow I forgot this and my odd feet went unnoticed until I was taking a close up shoe shot once Alex had left to go out. Facepalm. There's a little insight into my lazy lifestyle! 

Mini haul:


Socks from New Look - 3 for £4 - what a bargain! 


My first ever bronzer, by Bourjois, as recommended to me by some Twitter followers! First impressions: Matte, a lovely natural shade and smells divine! £6.99 isn't too bad when you take those factors into account. 

I spent the rest of my day trying out new and festive Tuesday Tips. Can't wait to share them with you all. Really want to get back to doing weekly tips but it's so hard when I'm working 5-6 days a week! Not sure I want to start writing all my posts in a day and scheduling them throughout the week... I like blogging in the moment and the whoosh of excitement ( and typo-paranoia) when I click 'publish'... So if that occasionally means less frequent posting, so be it! I really am working on bringing back weekly tips, though.

Ooh, also, you can now find all my DIY, Beauty, Outfit and Nail Art posts using the little buttons at the top of my sidebar! I still have some old posts to go back and label but the majority of them are now labelled :) I'm sloowwwly (and single-handedly) bringing this little blog into the 21st century!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment