All Wrapped Up

I took yesterday off work as I've got lots of holiday to use up and it was GREAT! I finished a great book I've been reading (Never Google Heartbreak - out in March), mooched round town with Alex and watched lots of Parks and Recreation. Oh, and we went to ASDA which was about as fun as it sounds (Although Pop Tarts were on offer, which was a bonus!)

I also blogged about lots of awesome Black Friday discounts - some of which are still valid this weekend so get in there! I detest buying things at full price (in fact the only place I do this is probably Primark) so discount codes make me very happy. 

Here's what I wore for yesterday for our wander into town...



I'm wearing a H&M tee and scarf, Uniqlo corduroy leggings, charity shop coat and Topshop hat. My boots are from Sarenza* and are by Vagabond. I've barely taken them off since I bought them, they're probably the comfiest heels I own!

I think I'm going to catch up on billions of blog posts today... I need some new blogspiration too - which blogs are you loving right now? 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment