Gem Fatale in 'Still Alive' shocker!

HEY! Sorry I've been wiggedy-whack as a blogger lately. The lovely web ed at Company is off getting married and honeymooned so have had lots on my plate (and am not talking about food for a change!) It's all going really well but needless to say, time to blog is pretttty slim. Bear with me! 

I'm moving to London in the new year so will defs have more time to blog then. I'm hoping to move to Angel (or surrounding) with Alex although everyone's telling me I won't be able to afford it. We went there at the weekend and it was soooo dreamy. May have to turn to light prostitution/dealing to afford it but would that be SO bad if it meant living somewhere so Instagrammable it hurts..? 

Last night was the Company Fashion Awards 2012. It was my first big event as one of the Company team so it was pretty exciting! I wore this Topshop dress with Bertie boots*. My complexion* was borrowed on a one-night-only basis from Casper the ghost.


Ever the blogger, I took full advantage of all activities on offer. Namely enjoying the bar and frolicking in the photo booth!  The team put lots of fashiony accessories in the booth for added lulz. 


(Beauty Intern Nat, Art Director Tanita, Junior Designer Leanne, Art Editor Jo Towell)

(Fashion Intern Ruby, Nat and Leanne)

(As above!)

Such a fun night :) I also managed to catch my train home with SECONDS to spare which was a treat! These things don't usually go in my favour, resulting in ugly, ugly tears.

Have been up to loads lately so will do a diary/Instagrammy type post next to get you up to speed with all things me me me! You've never known excitement quite like it, have you?!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment