Cobalt + Oxblood = Perfect Fall Uniform


 I find this photo hilarious as it appears that my tummy and chest 
have totally consumed my belt.  
Sigh...:)


Belt - Nordstrom (similar here)
Leggings - Hue
Booties - H&M (similar wedge style here!)
Faux fur - B.B. Dakota (similar here and here)
Bracelet - J.Crew

Two Things:
1) I love cobalt blue + oxblood.  Such a great color combination for fall.
2) Oh....well hello there belly button! 

One More Thing:
The husband and I are traveling to home to Portland + Seattle for the week.  I'll be posting photos and a few updates on my Facebook and Twitter pages.   I am so excited to eat pie see family and friends, get a real cup of coffee and take a long walk in the Oregon rain.  There's no place like home!  :)

If you are traveling this holiday season, I hope you reach your destination safely + stress free.  Enjoy this special time of year wherever you are... 

xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment