What to Wear on Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


The perfect maternity uniform?  
Fitted jeans + stretchy top + loose cardigan.

This top is actually a nursing top.  
You would never know it from it's simple + classic design and fit.

These Seraphine jeans were a favorite of Jessica Alba's during her last pregnancy. I can totally see why...they are quite possibly the most comfortable article of clothing I own right now.  

Top - c/o Seraphine
Cardigan - BCBG (similar + similar)
Jeans - c/o Seraphine
Bag - H&M
Heels - Kelly & Katie
Bracelet - Nordstrom

Moments of the Week

"Umm...Okay" Moment
Lately, the husband and I have been bouncing around ideas for baby names.  He likes to suggest names that he knows will make me look at him like he is bananas and just shake my head ("Bruiser" or "Moe" for example).  

Anyway, I went online and found a baby name suggester...where you type in a name you kinda like and it will shoot out names that are similar.  Well, this was the top suggestion for names based on what I typed in:
Seriously?

I also love the suggestions at the bottom.  Could you imagine: 
"I'd like you to meet my son Who." 
"What?"  
"No...Who."  

Everyday Random Moments
 Apparently Bogey's head was cold.
To the person who brought 8 boxes of these to school and left them in the freezer for all to enjoy:
"Thank you so so much.  Please never do it again."


"Hmmm, how badly do I really need that pen?"
(the question that every pregnant woman asks herself at least 10x a day)

xo - Marion

Do you  have a friend who is expecting?  
Do you plan on getting pregnant in the near future?  
Be sure to enter the Isabella Oliver dress giveaway (value at almost $200!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment