Thriller

157
mj
Hey guys:) I hope you all had a Spooktacular Halloween(yeah I went there)!  During the day I wore my Thriller tee and I was looking through my Mom's old albums and found one of my favorites. Before we left Chicago to move to Texas our family had a record player and I remember watching my Mom sewing clothes while listening to all her 70's and 80's records. She played the Thriller album quite frequently! It's too bad we don't have the record player anymore, because I would definitely use it. Anywho during the night I hung out with my girls Sarah and Kaitlin seen HERE. If you didn't already figure out, I am the one in the back. Yeah my costume was so not thequintessentialijustmadethislastminute Halloween costume(sarcasm). I like humorous costumes that make people just be like, "Really?"
 
xoxo Hope
 
tee-Ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment