My Skincare Routine


I receive numerous emails requesting I share my skincare + make-up routines...so today I am doing just that.  

When it comes to skincare, I primarily stick to 2 favorite brands: Kiehl's + Mario Badescu. 
Both are gentle, affordable and effective.  I've been a long-time lover of Kiehl's, however only recently discovered Mario Badescu's line after reading an article about Martha Stewart's skin care favorites.  It turns out that Martha has been a loyal fan of his skincare products for over 20 years!  And have you seen her skin?!

 
1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7

I'd love to hear about any "must own" skin products you adore!  Leave them in the comments below...

xo - Marion

PS - I'll be sharing my favorite make-up picks this Thursday!











0 comments:

Post a Comment