Peek Inside Our Living Room

Today I thought I would take a break from the usual "Casual Friday + Moments of the Week" post to share with you something equally as personal...our home!  

Many of you know that we just moved into our new place a couple months ago.  We live in a high-rise in downtown Denver so we wanted to keep the design somewhat modern + clean + fun.


Seriously...I love my husband.  But he is one of those rare breeds of men who knows his way around a fabric sample.  The man has an opinion and wants to talk about every option! 


After moving in, it became clear that the puppies LOVED looking out the window.  We needed to address this need in our design (since it's their home too!)


And now...we finally have a somewhat complete living room:





I hope you enjoyed this little peek into our home!  I know this is a fashion-focused blog, but sometimes it is fun to mix it up a little...

Thank you so so much for reading!
xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment