"Must Own" Make-Up Products



4 Facts About My Make-up Routine:

4.  I didn't start really wearing make-up until college.  I know...total late bloomer here!  You see, I am the oldest girl in my family and did not have a mom during my teenage years...so honestly it just wasn't something I was exposed to.  

3.  I consider myself boring a minimalist when it comes to make-up.  I am a sucker for the natural look.

2.  I depend on bloggers to find the best product reviews.  

1.  My everyday make-up routine takes 5 minutes.  Add an extra 3 minutes for a date night (he's worth it).




1 - NARS Laguna Bronzer - Love this bronzer...it lasts all day and is so easy to blend.  A little goes a long way.

2 - MAC Studio Fix Plus Foundation - I found this through the recommendation of Veronika - one of my favorite bloggers.  This product is a hybrid of a powder + foundation.  The matte finish lasts up to 8 hours...so you avoid any chance of the ever-attractive "shiny face."  I wear color NC30.

3 - MAC Powder Blush - I wear this blush in "Peachtwist" and it works equally well in summer + winter months. 

4 - Boscia BB Cream - I found this product in my Birchbox a couple months ago and am hooked.  I love that it acts as a lotion + primer + tint all in one.  

5 - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind - Again, I discovered this incredible product thanks to fellow bloggers (both Veronika and Tiffany love it!) I use the color "Brightener" and just dab a little under each eye before applying the MAC foundation.  Magic.


1 - Urban Decay Naked Palette - This is the original Naked Palette...it has everything I could need.  Such a great value for 12 incredibly versatile colors.

2 - Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Another fab find thanks to Birchbox!  This little stick has become an instant favorite product of mine.  So easy to use that it is nearly foolproof (even for this tomboy!)

3 - Lancome Definicils Mascara - The MAC girl at Nordstrom actually talked me into buying this product saying it is the best mascara she has ever tried.  I owe her a thank you.

4 - Benefit Eye Bright - Hands down my favorite beauty product in my bathroom!  I could have 4 hours of sleep and still look wide-awake with this bad boy.  It's like caffeine in a stick!

5 - Urban Decay Primer - Hey!  I just spent a good 45 seconds applying eyeshadow.  This makes sure that these 45 seconds weren't in vain when 3:00 p.m. rolls around :)


MAC Lipglass in "Underage" - Proof that I am really a boring girl when it comes to my lip color!  I keep this color in every purse I own...I'm that dependent on it!

What is YOUR #1 must-own make-up product?! 

xo - Marion

Be sure to enter the Isabella Oliver dress giveaway!  
Just click HERE for details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment