Soggy Style

Eurgh, what a GROSS weekend, weather-wise!

Yesterday, Alex and I had high hopes of going for a mooch round  town but the weather was so horrendous, all we could handle was poking our heads in the nearest charity shop and a trip to Sainsbury's to buy Naan bread. FUN! I tell ya, I can't wait to move to London and have more entertainment options than 'go round town' or 'stay in'. 

We also watched a film written/directed/starring Lena Dunham from Girls' called Tiny Furniture and concluded it was crud. Yeah, I'm bringin' the word 'crud' back. 'Naff' has been circulating the office recently and I'm loving it! 

Here's what I wore for #townfail:

 (Jacket & sweatshirt - charity shops, shirt - H&M, jeans and socks - New Look, Boots - Jeffrey Campbell at Sarenza*)

(Jeffrey Campbell at Sarenza*)


(A close-up of my new sweatshirt, one of my only recent charity shop finds!)

I also tweaked my blog header, adding a lovely illustration drawn by Carly Watts and tidying up the design a bit - do you like it? I was surprised by how easy I found it to do! My hours weeping over Photoshop at Uni were clearly not lost! 

Onto a lovely night of pre-back-to-work chillaxing and HOMELAND! Anyone else in love with that show?! Definitely makes a Sunday night all the more bearable. 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment