Black and Gold

11-12post
portrait
11-12post4
11-12post2
11-12post3
Hey guys:) So lately I've only been wanting to wear boy-inspired urban/streetstyle looks. It's funny how I get into these like moods from wanting to dress edgy, to boyish, to vintage. Like I've said before I really just dress based on how I feel when I wake up in the morning. I always plan my outfits for the week on Sunday and I style different kinds of outfits for each day of the week. I put my outfits in individual cubbies within this organizer I have had since I was seven; that hangs in my closet. It is so helpful to have one because it is really hard for me to just throw together an outfit before I head out the door.
 xoxo Hope
 snapback- Urban Outfitters  blouse-thrifted  vest and backpack-Forever21  boots-Timberland(they were only $34..cray)

0 comments:

Post a Comment