Stripes and Pins

firmoopost1
upclose
008
Hey guys,
So I teamed up with Firmoo again for their Vogue Firmoo Nerdy Glasses series. I guess you could say I have nerd-like tendencies with my suspenders and comic book reading so this one was up my ally. I decided to pair this specs with my array of pins, all of movies/characters I love. Firmoo has a great selection of glasses for non- perscription and those who need perscription needs! Each pair of glasses I've gotten from Firmoo, I was not disappointed. They matched my perscription perfectly and fit my face. Glasses are definitely a fashion accessory and can really add character to an outfit. Be sure to try outfit their First Pair Free program and they'd be a nice Christmas gift for your friends and family.
xoxo Hope
 
pins-Ebay/Etsy  tee-Vans shorts and blazer-Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment