Beauty-Tip Tuesday: Creating a Perfect Pucker

Is there anything less attractive than chapped lips?  I think not!  


Well...I guess I can think of a few things, but for purposes of this post, I'll just say no :).  And as the weather gets colder, our lips feel the effects as they are drained of all hydration. 

Lip maintenance and care is in order!


1)  Before you go to bed, make a paste of sugar and petroleum jelly and gently brush on dry, peeling lips with a toothbrush until they are smooth.  


2)  Then for the "secret step" that works wonders for me - apply a thin layer of Vitamin E on your lips.  Let soak in overnight.


3)  Wake up, shower, get dressed, head out your front door and try to avoid all the "come kiss me" looks you'll be getting all day...:-)



What do you do that works to prevent or treat chapped lips?!  

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment