Halloween DIY: Zombie Makeup Tutorial

Thought I'd share a zombie makeup tutorial with you guys in case anyone was looking for an easy last minute Halloween look! 

I added some little doll lips as I want to be a creepy zombie doll for Halloween. Aka, any excuse to wear my Topshop lace dress... I will be wearing this look to work on Monday and then onto a party! 


Products used: Estee Lauder double wear foundation, HD Brows palette, Eylure lashes, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, Benefit lip plump, Topshop lipstick in Brighton Rocks. 





I found that although it looked right in the mirror during the tutorial, it didn't photograph too well as I don't have any decent makeup brushes to blend with! I would also add even more dark eyeshadow under the eyes. I also forgot to add a bit of mascara on the bottom lashes. Slightly annoying, but I guess zombie makeup is allowed to be a bit all over the place!

Hope some of you find it useful! 

Have any of you been to anything Halloweeny over the weekend? And what are your plans for tomorrow? I want to hear about your costumes!

x

PS - If anyone's looking for some Halloween nail art inspiration, a visit to fuckyeahnailart and fuckyeahprettynails is a must. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment