DSW Haul

So I looked in my closet this past Friday night and realized that my shoe selection was not ready for the cold weather headed our way.  I casually informed my husband that we might need to do an itsy-bitsy shopping trip this weekend.  He was excited (Really...I'm not kidding.  He was super excited.  I married one of those rare straight men who absolutely love shopping.  He will bring me items to try on, give me his honest take on how something looks and fits, the whole sha-bang!  He will often outlast me in the mall).  

Anyway, I digress!

We went shopping.  I bought shoes.  Here they are!



These Jessica Simpson gold heels capitalize on the snakeskin trend that you'll see all over this winter - $49.95



Love the loafer trend and the color is perfect for fall - $79.95



I was drawn to the blend of suede + patent leather (and the preppy side of me can't resist a sweet little bow...darn it!) - $59.95  


These Audrey Brooke boots just screaming for skinny blue jeans and a chunky cream sweater - $129.95


Through October 17, DSW members can save online by entering the code SHOPTIME:
spend $74, get $15 off
spend $149, get $30 off
spend $199, get $50 off


Looks like I might need to do a little more shopping :-)


And just for fun, here is my shopping outfit.  At 75 degrees, it might have been the last day this year that I could get away with open-toed shoes!

Cardigan - Classiques Entier via Nordstrom
Navy blue cowl neck tank - Nordstrom
Jeans - Hudson
Purse - Target
Shoes -  Guess


So where have you found the best shoes for Fall?


XO - Marion







0 comments:

Post a Comment