Midweek Musings

Love me, love my onesie

It's been my saviour while I've been poorly. It's kept me toasty warm and cosy and obviously has all the cool-points that come with essentially dressing as a cat. Definitely improved my morale! If you don't live near Primarni, you need to be snapping one of their infamous onesies up on eBay because they are, in my eyes, this season's most important trend. 



(Yes I know I look facially frightful. This was at the height of my illness!)
Lust list


Clocked this beauty at work today... £34 though? Sob! Such a gorgeous dress. Perfect length... perfect shape, perfect grey marl. Bring on uniform discount! Two weeks on Friday, you shall be mine! I have officially just jinxed the dress and will clearly look like a sack of potatoes in it. 

Mr Postman

I received this fantastic leopard necklace as a gift from Me & Zena in the post. It's bigger than I expected but in a very good way. A more chic take on the leopard trend than my usual efforts (nails/leggings etc!)


(Wearing a distressed black tee c/o Clothing At Tesco)


(Little Roxy on my lap, trying to reclaim my attention from my new, more blingy feline friend! Soz cat, you lose!)

Nails o' the week:

I painted some falsies the other day when I was ill and bored out of my brains! I was using a bunch of amazing Models Own nail varnishes they sent me as part of a master plan I shall be revealing soon... I've probably already said too much! 



(these are the ones I use, trimmed and filed down a lot!) 

My middle nail popped off almost into my dinner at Prezzo tonight which was pretty hilarious! The perils of false nails! 

Kareen Brown


The gorgeous and stylish winner of the competition I hosted with Me & Zena! The specs, the florals, the studded belt, the glitter nails... J'adore your style, Kareen!! You can see all of the runners-up over on Me & Zena's blog. It was so hard to choose the runners-up and I appreciated so much that so many people took the time to enter a competition that required more participation than commenting 'enta me plz, xx lol'. There were nearly 100 entries in the end, I think. Just wish we'd had 100 prizes to give! Thanks to all who entered <3

Misc.

Watching/listening to the heart wrenching tones of Big Deal. It's not my usual taste but their songs sound so... beautifully sad, I'm just captivated. Lots of style inspiration in their video, too. 

Have you ever had a dream? I think we could all learn something from this little guy's ability to fail so epically but come through it smiling proudly at the end. The glass is always half full. I think about this video when I'm walking down the street or serving customers at work and it makes me spontaneously erupt into laughter each time... It's so awkward but I can't help it!

Hmmm, anything else to mention? Not much. Working until Saturday now, then my gorgeous Brighton buddy Danielle is coming to stay at the weekend! Excitement! 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment