How to dress for a big day at work

Do you think anyone can look bad in a pencil skirt?  
I don't.  

No matter what body shape you have, you can rock a pencil skirt just as easily (or even better!) than the runway models.  Why?  Because the pencil skirt personifies the perfect blend of sexy + modesty and the more curves you have the better!  The pencil skirt is also the perfect article of clothing to wear to the office when you need an extra boost of confidence.  So jump on the "Mad Men" craze and add a pencil skirt to your closet.


I don't know why I keep doing this pose.  I suppose I had better just accept it as my
 "signature pose" or work on something a little less cheesy! 


 Skirt - BCBG MaxMara (similar here and here)
Sweater turtleneck - BCBG
Shoes - Nickels
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet - Vintage

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment