Fugly Feet Fanclub

What do you do when your chunky soled shoe obsession becomes the high street's hottest trend..? Go underground. I'm talking the dark corners of eBay.

On the hunt for a link to my little sister's imitation Litas (that rascal STILL hasn't sent me the link to them!), I stumbled upon an absolute goldmine of the craziest, coolest, most fugly-chic shoes. All for about £30. I have often scoured eBay for cheap creepers and it's an impossible task. I guess that I should have widened the net and searched 'platform lace-up' instead! I am so happy I have found these two shops in particular. These mad shoes look genuinely different to anything chunky-soled I've seen on the high street so far! 

(click the pics to visit the eBay listings!)




BIZARRE and amazing.


These are actually gorgeous! 


These are the ones I'm most likely to buy I think. Classic leopard creepers! And without an overly round toe that makes them look orthopaedic. Score. 

And a special mention to these designer knock-offs...

Charlotte Olympia on a shoestring
Piggy bank friendly Pradas

Now, I haven't ordered from these shops yet so can't vouch for the quality your £30 is going to get you, but I've had a quick scour of the feedback and everyone seems happy.

Good lord, bargains excite me! Do you have any go-to shoe sites/shops when you want a change from the usual? 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment